At Razberi Technologies, our mission is to make it simple to install, manage and secure video surveillance and IoT solutions. Our innovative, fast-growing company has won multiple industry awards as we continue to grow at a rapid pace.
We are seeking a hands-on team leader for our global technical support team. Supervise Tier 1 technical support team in US, UK and Mexico. Work with industry leaders to have an integral role in our mission to provide an outstanding customer experience. Provide hands-on Tier-2 customer support by identifying, diagnosing and solving complex issues and service outages. Proactively work with our customers. Work and communicate with the product development team and senior management across all company functions. Have the freedom to create and innovate.
- Provide hands-on team leadership for Tier 1 global technical support team
- Establish and execute consistent customer-support processes and policies across the team
- Identify and implement service management software/tools for trouble ticket management
- Report customer service metrics to executive team
- Provide hands-on Tier-2 customer support: identify, diagnose and solve complex issues
- Duplicate customer issues in lab environment, as needed
- Work with product development team to escalate, communicate and resolve Tier 3 problems that require engineering support or product changes
- Monitor operations dashboard. Proactively initiative outbound notification to customers to report problems and offer guidance on resolution
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of networking, network devices, protocols, and network design
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (Windows 10, Windows Server)
- Good understanding of Intel-based servers
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with a knack for problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to use Excel, Word, and other presentation tools for conveying plans and metrics
- Familiarity with the IP surveillance video management software and/or IP cameras is a plus
Education Requirements and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or relevant education, or equivalent expertise gained through experience
- CCNA certification a plus
- At least 4 years related experience
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Competitive Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K)
- Stock Option Plan