Razberi RMA Policy
PROCESS and REQUIREMENTS for PRODUCT REPAIR and REPLACEMENT (current as of May 1, 2020)
The Razberi Product Repair and Replacement Policy applies to Razberi products that are subject to the Razberi Limited Warranty, both during the applicable warranty period (within-warranty) and following the applicable warranty period (out-of-warranty). This Policy may be updated time to time by Razberi, in its sole discretion. The current and applicable Policy may be found on Razberi’s website at www.Razberi.net.
To make a request for product replacement or a claim for service the Returning Party must first contact Razberi Technical Support for assistance with troubleshooting. If the issue cannot be resolved, the product may be returned to Razberi for inspection, repair or replacement.
To initiate a return of a Razberi product for repair or replacement, Razberi will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number and shipping instructions to the Returning Party. The Returning Party is responsible for all costs to return product to Razberi. The issuance of an RMA number and delivery of the product to Razberi does not constitute confirmation that the product is defective. Items returned to Razberi without an RMA number will be returned to the Returning Party at the Returning Party’s cost. The assigned RMA# must be clearly marked on the outside of the shipping container. The RMA # will be honored for 30 days from the date of issue. All RMA’s outstanding after this time period will be cancelled.
Upon receipt of the product, Razberi will assess the condition of the product and, as applicable, make the following determinations, all at Razberi’s discretion:
- Determine whether the product is in fact defective or otherwise damaged. If Razberi determines that the product is not defective or otherwise damaged, Razberi will advise the Returning Party and make arrangements to return the product to the Returning Party at the Returning Party’s cost.
- If the product is within-warranty, determine whether the defect or damage is covered by the warranty. If the defect is covered by the warranty, determine whether to repair or replace the product. The repaired or replacement product will then be returned to the Returning Party at Razberi’s cost. If the defect is not covered by the warranty, Razberi will then advise the Returning Party of available options and proceed accordingly.
- If the product is out-of-warranty, determine whether the product can be repaired. Razberi will then advise the Returning Party of available options and proceed accordingly.
If a product is returned to Razberi for replacement or repair and no problem is found, the purchaser will be billed $50.00 fee for inspection and the Returning Party will be responsible for the costs to return the product to the Returning Party.
The Returning Party will be charged a $100 fee for any product that is returned to Razberi for replacement or credit without all original power supplies.
If the Returning Party doesn’t provide instructions on how to proceed with product that is out-of-warranty, not covered under warranty or can’t be repaired within 90 days after notification to the Returning Party of the options for repair or return, Razberi has the option to destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned property.
Razberi may, at its sole discretion or upon Returning Party’s purchase of a separate advance replacement warranty, replace any product in advance that is possibly defective, as long as such product is within-warranty (i.e. replacement may be completed prior to the product being physically returned to or inspected by Razberi).
If an advance replacement product is shipped to the Returning Party prior to the Returning Party’s shipment of the original product to Razberi, and Razberi does not receive the original product from the Returning Party within 30 days of shipping the advance replacement product, the Returning Party will be invoiced for the full price of the advance replacement product at the Returning Party’s standard contracted price.
If the returned product is determined by Razberi, at its sole discretion, to:
- have no faults or defects, the Returning Party will be invoiced for 40% of the standard contracted price for the advance replacement product plus shipping costs (if an advanced replacement product has already been shipped); or
- be defective or damaged in a manner that is not covered by the Razberi Limited Warranty, the Returning Party will be invoiced for the standard contracted price for the advance replacement product plus shipping costs (if an advanced replacement product has already been shipped).
In either case above, the original product will not be returned by Razberi to the Returning Party.
For any advance replacement product, the balance of the warranty of the original product will continue to apply.