Core™ Video Recording Servers
Cybersecure, enterprise rackmounted appliances for centralized video recording
Razberi Core™ Video Recording Servers are built for cybersecure, high-throughput video recording for demanding 24×7 surveillance and storage.
Enterprise models deliver the best video recording and video playback performance with hot-plug enterprise HDDs optimized for video with a high cache RAID controller.
Up to 2 Intel® Xeon® scalable processors provide ample processing resources for a wide range of top 3rd-party VMS applications. Dual hot-plug power supplies deliver redundant power.
Each model includes Razberi ApplianceDefense™ for automated cybersecurity and is fully integrated with Razberi Monitor™ to provide a system health monitoring and management solution that reduces operating and support costs.
- Certified performance with multiple VMS and analytics partners
- Scalable deployment with Single or Dual processor options
- Razberi ApplianceDefense™ for antivirus and malware protection without compromising VMS performance
- Razberi EndpointDefender™ integration delivers automated cybersecurity and device hardening for network cameras
- Built-in Razberi Monitor™ for on-premise or cloud-based system health and cybersecurity monitoring
- Remote visibility to system performance and cybersecurity events reduces costly truck rolls for maintenance and repair
- 5-year on-site, next business day service
- 5-year advance replacement of hard drives
- Intel® Xeon® Silver 4210 2.2G
- Dual Intel® Xeon® Silver 4210 2.2G (optional)
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019 (optional)
Operating System Drives: 2 x 240 GB M.2 (RAID 1)
Memory: up to 64 GB DDR4
- Up to 224TB Raw Video Storage
- 8, 12 or 14 Hot-plug Enterprise HDDs
- RAID 0,1,5,6,10 with Cache (RAID 6 standard)