Core™ Video Analytics Servers
Cybersecure, enterprise rackmounted appliances for centralized video analytics
The Razberi Core™ intelligent video analytics appliance is built for cybersecure, high powered video analytics applications. Multiple NVIDIA® GPUs, DDR4 memory coupled with dual Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors provide the horsepower for the most demanding video analtyics.
Video storage is available with Enterprise-class HDDs configured with high cache RAID. Dual hot-plug power supplies deliver redundant power to drive GPUs.
Razberi Core™ Appliances support video management, recording and analytics for demanding centralized deployments.
The Core™ lineup is fully integrated with the Razberi platform that includes automated cybersecurity and health monitoring software to provide a managed platform that reduces operating and support costs.
- Certified performance with multiple VMS and analytics partners
- Scalable deployment with Single or Dual processor options
- Razberi ApplianceDefense™ for antivirus and malware protection without compromising VMS performance
- Razberi EndpointDefender™ integration delivers automated cybersecurity and device hardening for network cameras
- Built-in Razberi Monitor™ for on-premise or cloud-based system health and cybersecurity monitoring
- Remote visibility to system performance and cybersecurity events reduces costly truck rolls for maintenance and repair
- 5-year on-site, next business day service
- 5-year advance replacement of hard drives
Specifications and Part Numbers
Processor Standard: Intel® Xeon® Silver 4210 2.2G
- Dual Intel® Xeon® Silver 4210 2.2G
- Dual Intel® Xeon® Silver 4214 2.2G
- Dual Intel® Xeon® Gold 6230 2.1G
- Dual Intel® Xeon® Gold 6240 2.6G
- Dual Intel® Xeon® Gold 6248 2.5G
- Windows Server 2016 (optional)
- Windows Server 2019 (optional)
- 128GB DDR4 (standard)
- Up to 1.5TB DDR4 (optional)
Graphics Processing Units:
- NVIDIA® RTX 4000 (Up to 4)
- iDRAC9 Express (optional Enterprise license)
- IPMI 2.0. Redfish