High quality surveillance protects people and assets for commercial offices
Commercial office buildings, such as high-rises, are often run by a third-party company that rents spaces to various companies. As each company in the building has different security needs, this can pose challenges to the building’s security department.
The security department monitors the entire building and surrounding area from access control to parking garage patrol and grants visitor access to authorized sections.
Commercial Office industry challenges:
- Crime prevention
- Crowd control and major events
- Wide-spread network
- Demand for high quality, emerging monitoring applications
- Security and cybersecurity vulnerabilities
- Emergency management
- High reliability needs to provide evidence
- Potentially vulnerable camera ports in outdoor locations
- Disjointed security systems
- Access control
- Vandalism and break-ins