Distributed Video Surveillance Solution
Razberi’s Distributed Configuration
In a distributed configuration, one or more open platform Razberi ServerSwitchIQ™ appliances are deployed at the edge of the network. ServerSwitchIQ™ units record, store, and protect IP video at the edge, effectively creating a sub-network. This configuration splits up the entire network into sub-networks and each sub-network becomes a network segment.
This segmentation of the IP network allows data to flow faster and boosts performance of the distributed network. Up to a 95% reduction in bandwidth allows administrators and security professionals to pull higher quality video for review faster.
ServerSwitchIQ™ appliances also provide Power over Ethernet to the IP cameras and IoT devices, and can be loaded with cybersecurity and health monitoring software to protect the network and manage the system. EndpointDefender™ units can be added to support additional cameras and IoT devices.
- Deliver megapixel video quality, low network impact
- No camera IP addresses required from user network
- Scalable from SMB to Enterprise
- Automate camera hardening best practices
- Artificial intelligence-based antivirus and malware protection
- Secure appliance architecture
Remote health monitoring
- Proactive remote monitoring
- Real-time alerts