Marketing Associate Job Description:
At Razberi Technologies, our mission is to make it simple to install, manage and secure video surveillance and IoT solutions. We accomplish this by utilizing technologies and tools, like automated cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and video health monitoring, to automate manual processes and reduce the time, skills and effort necessary to complete deployment, monitoring and cybersecurity tasks.
If you want to be part of a team that innovates and creates products that protect and prevent enterprise organizations from malware, botnet, and other phishing attacks, then this is the place for you.
Why should you work at Razberi Technologies:
High growth industry, unlimited growth potential, great health/benefits package, travel perks, a transparent organization with huge learning opportunities in ground-breaking technologies.
Do you have a curiosity for technology and an outgoing personality with the organization skills of Elon Musk’s assistant? Then this is the job for you. At Razberi Technologies we work hard and put our employees first. It is typical to see us competing in a chili cookoff, enjoying a treat at our ice cream social, and acknowledging hardworking employees with Razberi awards.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic junior-level Marketing Associate to help us in our overall marketing efforts to grow industry integrator and reseller development and sales. You will be an integral part of the execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to tradeshow product promotion.
You will be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles, and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our trade show presence and company reputation and growth.
- Plan and coordinate meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Assist with client-based lunch and learn event marketing and follow-up by collecting leads for databases and providing certificates to attendees of our courses.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Organize market research studies and analyze their findings.
- Track, coordinate and assemble data to measure outcomes of marketing programs.
- Measure tradeshow activities and create recap reports.
- Plan and execute social strategies through Hubspot and Hootsuite to reach and influence the target audience.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and IT professionals to coordinate tradeshow marketing efforts.
- Liaise with external vendors, partners and dealers to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Occasionally travel to meet with clients to present campaigns and offer advice and strategies.
- Organize events and trade shows.
- Assist simple office general activities and undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Maintain promotional materials inventory, and maintain an archive of marketing materials.
- Monitor and assess customer feedback.
- Entry-level with good education or proven experience as a marketing specialist or similar role.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Tradeshow experience is desired.
- Excellent analytical, communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software and other web-based applications.
- Ability to learn new web-based tools quickly.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools desired.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business, Trade School or relevant field is a strong advantage.
Hubspot, Salesforce, Trello, Adobe Creative Suite, Hootsuite
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dallas, TX
If you want to be part of a dynamic, fast-growing organization that is changing the way companies view cybersecurity please apply at email@example.com.