Senior Sales Engineer
To apply, click here to submit your contact information and resume. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Razberi Technologies is a leading Dallas, TX-based Multinational Corporation that manufactures a complete suite of intelligent appliances and solutions. Focused in the physical security market, Razberi Technologies intelligent appliances provide security leaders reliability, cybersecurity, and network-optimization. Award winning cybersecurity automation, system health monitoring and flexible solutions for the core, edge, and rugged environments. Razberi maintains key partnerships with world-class leading video management and access control manufacturers. Key verticals for Razberi include Government, Financial, Oil & Gas, Critical Infrastructure, and State and Local Government.
West Coast Territory
The Senior Sales Engineer is responsible for collaboration with Razberi Technologies sales and business development teams to drive sales and revenue growth. Responsibilities also include supporting both inside and outside sales teams with end user and integrator presentations, webinars, trade shows, and specialized training. Additional responsibilities include assistance with integrator installations and commissioning of Razberi Technologies systems, system configurations and calculations, recommendations on design of network, storage, and server systems. The Senior Sales Engineer will effectively contribute, mentor, train and develop Razberi Technologies Regional Sales Managers to assure their success. Key skills of the role shall include market insight, excellent oral and written communication, presentation creation, and technical leadership. Position requires the individual proactively develop, create, and implement programs that will differentiate Razberi Technologies within the security industry and focused customer verticals
Global Director of Sales Engineering
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform product presentations and trainings to internal staff, end users, and integrators.
- Consult with end users and integrators to determine system requirements.
- Assist with system designs and project proposals.
- Assist sales team members with RFP and bid requirements.
- Participate with regional and national trade shows.
- Provide pre- and post-sales technical support as required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Good to superior knowledge of Windows desktop and Windows server technologies.
- Good to superior knowledge of networking principals and IP protocols.
- Experience with PC configurations and troubleshooting the Windows operating systems.
- Strong sense of professionalism and the desire to work in a cross functional team environment.
- Ability to listen and to adapt to different personalities and situations.
- Good to strong troubleshooting skills.
- Good to strong knowledge of IP camera and access control hardware, software, and features and functionality.
- Ability to maintain project schedules and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Explain technical concepts in simple industry language.
- Have a strong understanding of the functionality and use of video management and access control systems software and features.
- Good to strong knowledge of cybersecurity systems, endpoint security and management.
- Have strong understanding of storage systems, specifically in the video surveillance market.
- Review and maintain a good understanding of industry news, trends, and new developments as it relates to Razberi Technologies market and verticals served.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- 35% travel
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 4-5 years of experience in similar field.
- 2 plus years of experience in a technical support / helpdesk related role.
- Working knowledge of leading Video Management and Access Control applications.
- Experience working in the security and security manufacturing industry a plus.
- Able to facilitate discussions with individuals and groups at all levels.
- Ability to read and analyze process procedures.
Assets / Certifications (desirable but not required)
- MCSE, CCNA, SQL Server, VMware or similar professional certifications.
- RCDD, PMP, CSPM