Regional Sales Director, Central Region
To apply, click here to submit your contact information and resume. Email resumes to email@example.com.
Razberi Technologies is a dynamic company and leading provider of open systems video surveillance technology (server switches). Razberi Technologies’ products are exclusively sold through distribution and integrator channels and the company is in need of a qualified individual to develop and drive all aspects of business in the specific region. The position has unlimited potential and is only limited by the motivation and drive of the individual.
Education Requirements and Experience:
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Business, Marketing or Computer or Information Technologies.
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales within the specific region, preferably in the physical security or IT sectors.
- Understanding two tier channel models in the IT or physical security sectors a must.
- Existing relationships with Razberi Technologies distribution channels, integrators and national integrator branch offices in the specific region a must.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of Razberi Technologies business in the specified region.
- Engage with end users, integrators/resellers, eco system partners, manufacturer reps and distribution branch offices as needed to achieve revenue objectives for the specified region.
- Provide QBR reviews and territory sales forecasts as requested.
- Interact with Razberi corporate and support personnel as needed to achieve regional objectives.
- Utilize system engineering, inside sales and post-sales support resources as needed to promote highest level of partner and customer satisfaction.
- Solicit “net new” Razberi Technologies integrator partners within the specific region to achieve company integrator recruiting efforts.
- Good to superior knowledge of two tier channel sales particularly in the physical security market.
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue and other goals within the specific region.
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience in utilizing CRM systems (SF.com).
- Established relationships with channel partners and end users serving the physical security sector in the specific region “rolodex.”
- Understanding of and established connection with physical security ecosystems partners, (i.e. camera, access control, POS and VMS vendors, etc.) in the specific region.
- Keen understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Forecasting skills and salesforce.com or CRM utilization skills.
- Strong sense of professionalism and teamwork.
- Ability to listen and to adapt to different personalities and situations.