Chief Financial Officer
To apply, click here to submit your contact information and resume. Email resumes to email@example.com.
Razberi Technologies is a leading Dallas, TX-based Multinational Corporation that manufactures a complete suite of intelligent appliances and solutions. Focused in the physical security market, Razberi Technologies intelligent appliances provide security leaders reliability, cybersecurity, and network-optimization. Award winning cybersecurity automation, system health monitoring and flexible solutions for the core, edge, and rugged environments. Razberi maintains key partnerships with world-class leading video management and access control manufacturers. Key verticals for Razberi include Government, Financial, Oil & Gas, Critical Infrastructure, and State and Local Government.
Role and Responsibilities:
The CFO role requires a candidate who is highly experienced in high tech startups, including the following key responsibilities.
- Act as Chief Financial Officer and strategic business partner to senior executive leadership team.
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
- Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plan of organization.
- Identify, acquire and implement systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information.
- Evaluate departments and make suggestions for automating processes and increasing working efficiency.
- Communicate, engage and interact with Board of Directors, CEO, and Executive Leadership Team.
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion.
- Select and engage consultants, auditors and investors.
- Recruit, interview and hire finance, accounting and payroll staff as required.
- Participate in pivotal decisions as they relate to strategic initiatives and operational models.
- Interact with and bring department into line with Board of Directors’ plans, initiatives and recommendations.
- Implement policies, procedures and processes as deemed appropriate by senior leadership team.
- Leadership and oversight of Operations and Manufacturing.
- Leadership and oversight of Human Resources.
- Review and present monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss by division, forecast vs. budget by division and weekly cash flow by division.
- Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendations.
- Develop and maintain monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget.
- Participate in weekly calls with Executive Leadership Team.
- Supervise the accounting department to ensure the proper functioning of all systems, databases and financial software.
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data for investors and company’s board of directors.
- Oversee the preparation and communication of weekly, monthly and annual financial statements.
- Oversee the preparation and timely filing of all local, state and federal tax returns.
- Work with Human Resources to ensure appropriate legal compliance.
- Oversee the month-end close process, constantly reviewing procedures while eliminating inefficiencies.
- Oversee preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems.
- Hire, develop and manage accounting directors, managers and staff.
- Serve as a key point of contact for external auditors; Ensure preparation and support of all external audits.
- Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability.
- Oversee cash, investments and asset management area.
- Maintain outstanding banking relationships and strategic alliances with vendors and business partners.
- Utilize forward-looking models and activity-based analyses to provide financial insight into the organization’s plans and operating budgets.
- Represent company to banks, financial partners, institutions, investors, public auditors and officials.
- Remain current on audit best practices as well as state, federal and local laws regarding company operations.
- Oversee weekly cash management and AP Department, approve large payables, sign checks, authorize large wires and ACHs.
- Oversee Accounts Receivable management and provide guidance relating to the collection process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or Finance.
- CPA Required.
- 6 years minimum experience as a CFO in a Venture Capital or Private Equity backed company.
- 15+ years total accounting or finance experience.
- Outstanding knowledge and understanding of GAAP.
- Background coordinating with I.T. staff to manage and/or upgrade accounting system. Systems implementation experience strongly preferred.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence and executive presence – ability to motivate staff.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills.