Bringing AI-powered Cybersecurity to Video Surveillance Systems
Razberi and Cylance have partnered to protect video surveillance systems from today’s most advanced malware, viruses and other threats.
Razberi embeds CylancePROTECT software in Razberi ServerSwitchIQ appliances as one of the key components of the comprehensive Razberi CameraDefense solution. Working together with Razberi’s automated camera hardening, secure appliance architecture and threat monitoring, CylancePROTECT provides cybersecurity that predicts, prevents and protects from cyberattacks.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) is more effective than signature-based anti-virus
- Leverages artificial intelligence to detect and prevent malware from executing in real time.
- “Signature” based anti-virus is only effective against known threats.
- No daily updates
- Artificial intelligence does not rely on databases of known malware.
- Does not require cloud connection
- Some camera systems do not have Internet access.
- Not disruptive to the VMS – consumes few system resources, leaving more for the VMS
- Very low resource usage.
- Effectively prevents attacks associated with WannaCry Ransomware (click to learn more)
Learn more about protecting your surveillance system from cyber attacks: Contact Us