Razberi is launching our new cybersecurity software – Razberi CameraDefense™ – at ISC West this week (If you are there, come see us in booth #21135)! Combined with our secure appliance architecture and cyber threat monitoring, CameraDefense will help protect IP cameras and corporate networks from cyber attacks. It will be embedded in all Razberi ServerSwitchIQ™ appliances and can be applied to all models.
Best practice camera hardening can be difficult to implement and expensive. Our highly automated, simple solution is an integrated and layered approach that not only hardens IP cameras but also protects the video management system and proactively alerts you to cyber threats. This helps you reduce installation time and ensure consistent cybersecurity protections for each installation.
Razberi CameraDefense software with automated camera hardening enables you to:
- Block unauthorized Internet of Things (IoT) devices: Binds cameras and other IoT security devices to the network, prevents unauthorized devices from using Ethernet ports.
- Limit access to cameras: Restricts camera access to whitelisted IP addresses, blocks camera traffic to the public Internet, flags weak passwords.
- Protect from cyber attack: Denies un-needed and potentially dangerous camera services with a next-generation firewall.
Our unique, secure architecture with appliances deployed at the edge provides:
- An Isolated camera network: Separates the camera network from the business network with independent network interfaces and a configurable VLAN.
- Encryption-ready hardware: Supports video encryption and trusted system boots with an embedded Trusted Platform Module (TPM).
- Integrated virus & malware protection: Protects the video management system by predicting known and unknown attacks to proactively prevent malware execution.
With our cyber threat monitoring, you receive:
- Real-time security alerts: Generates real-time security alerts for incident response.
- Flexible alert management: Manages security alerts with Razberi VyneWatch™, Milestone XProtect®, and other certified VMS products.
- Dynamic threat detection: Evolves with new threats through machine learning.
Our solution is compatible with all network cameras. General availability will be in the second quarter of 2017. Contact us if you are interested in receiving the update or participating in a pilot program.
For more information, download our brochure and white paper:
- Razberi CameraDefense Brochure: Protecting Surveillance from Cybersecurity Threats
- Cybersecurity White Paper: Top 6 Measures to Reduce Surveillance Cybersecurity Risks